Dear Library Patrons !!!
You are invited to the Reaxys Database Introduction Meeting!
Registration Link: https://elsevier.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkf-qvqzgvH9WneSak7eAjw0dDY-5Qcppm
Date and Time: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 14.00
Reaxys is a highly intuitive and robust database that helps chemists cut in half the time they spend searching for relevant chemistry literature, valid compound properties and experimental procedures.
Designed to support all chemistry research, including drug development, environmental health and safety studies, and materials science, Reaxys is the shortest path to answers for any scientist, from the most inexperienced to the most experienced.
• Retrosynthetic analysis module Predictive Retrosynthesis* (GHP Life Sciences Award winner)
• Ability to scan by drawing with Marvin JS and ChemDraw JS, and transfer your local files to Reaxys
• Ability to create complex research queries with Query Builder
• Reaxys-specific index terms as well as EMTREE pharmacological and medical terms available from the biomedical database Embase (These index terms are unique to Elsevier)
• Access link to patents from 105 patent offices and 170 IPC classes, claims and extracts of patents. Access to translation of abstracts, titles and claims for all non-English patents.
• Quick access to many critical information, including the experimental procedure, from articles and documents that are not accessible to you.
For more details contact to email@example.com